Runite-Island
Latest topics
» Cod mw2 Xbox 360
Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:28 pm by i k0 noobs

» New Forums
Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:48 am by RedPant112

» X-Box 360 Vs. Playstation 3
Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 pm by troy

» Suggestions
Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:19 am by Kolton K

» A good idea??
Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 am by Kolton K

» Kolton K's - Moderator Application INGAME
Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 am by Kolton K

» Im back every1 :D
Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 pm by Guest

» 41killer for Mod/Admin
Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:45 am by djtheo

» Cookie?
Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 am by djtheo


Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Go down

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  S0nic1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am

[b]Guys, The xat is fucked up, srsly, I cant hate anyone without ANY BAN? I hate gays and emos, AND? thats MY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! and this happens...



THEN TROY JOINS



And loki joins



This needs a fixing, No more ownership and modship ranks, Only guest's and mark, Please follow it 2, cuz this is fucked up!!!!!

S0nic1
New Poster
New Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Your PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  [ŁǾκĨı] on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 am

Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.
avatar
[ŁǾκĨı]
Moderater
Moderater

Posts : 26
Points : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Poland or Under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  S0nic1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:23 am

[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

[b]Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic

S0nic1
New Poster
New Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Your PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  [ŁǾκĨı] on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am

S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

[b]Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic
Wow, maybe you have no case. I was kicking and banning because you wouldn't get it through your head. YOU CAN NOT SAY THOSE THINGS IN THE XATBOX! Think before you talk. And you aren't hurt. You're just annoyed.
avatar
[ŁǾκĨı]
Moderater
Moderater

Posts : 26
Points : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Poland or Under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  S0nic1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am

[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

[b]Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic
Wow, maybe you have no case. I was kicking and banning because you wouldn't get it through your head. YOU CAN NOT SAY THOSE THINGS IN THE XATBOX! Think before you talk. And you aren't hurt. You're just annoyed.

Everyone can say what they want, U said i was a failing shit (it hurts not annoys) Then i can say about that shit Gay emo thing, But You guys and girls HAVE NO F%"&$NG RIGHT TO BAN ME AND KICK ME LIKE CRAZY

And, If you dare to post another shit about im a shit, this will get serious

S0nic1
New Poster
New Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Your PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  troy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 am

S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

[b]Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic


stfu ur retarded u report little jokes and u were hating on like the whole world and u fucking copyed me cuz im the on that always that did -troy so stfu u dumb noob and take a noob


-troy lol!

troy
Administator
Administator

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : nyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  S0nic1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am

troy wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic


stfu ur retarded u report little jokes and u were hating on like the whole world and u fucking copyed me cuz im the on that always that did -troy so stfu u dumb noob and take a noob


-troy lol!





[b]THAT HURTED ME, SEE LOKI?! SEE WHAT HE DOES? I GOT FEELINGS TOO, SO STFU

S0nic1
New Poster
New Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Your PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  [ŁǾκĨı] on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am

S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

[b]Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic
Wow, maybe you have no case. I was kicking and banning because you wouldn't get it through your head. YOU CAN NOT SAY THOSE THINGS IN THE XATBOX! Think before you talk. And you aren't hurt. You're just annoyed.

Everyone can say what they want, U said i was a failing shit (it hurts not annoys) Then i can say about that shit Gay emo thing, But You guys and girls HAVE NO F%"&$NG RIGHT TO BAN ME AND KICK ME LIKE CRAZY

And, If you dare to post another shit about im a shit, this will get serious

Wow, Um, we can ban and kick if you say things like that. It's our job as Mod/Owner. So gf. Just give up.
avatar
[ŁǾκĨı]
Moderater
Moderater

Posts : 26
Points : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Poland or Under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  S0nic1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am

troy wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic


stfu ur retarded u report little jokes and u were hating on like the whole world and u fucking copyed me cuz im the on that always that did -troy so stfu u dumb noob and take a noob


-troy lol!





[b]THAT HURTED ME, SEE LOKI?! SEE WHAT HE DOES? I GOT FEELINGS TOO, SO STFU

S0nic1
New Poster
New Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Your PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  troy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 am

S0nic1 wrote:
troy wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic


stfu ur retarded u report little jokes and u were hating on like the whole world and u fucking copyed me cuz im the on that always that did -troy so stfu u dumb noob and take a noob


-troy lol!





[b]THAT HURTED ME, SEE LOKI?! SEE WHAT HE DOES? I GOT FEELINGS TOO, SO STFU






i love you too sonic. wow im sorry im the worse liar ever.


-troy lol!

troy
Administator
Administator

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : nyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  S0nic1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 am

troy wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
troy wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic


stfu ur retarded u report little jokes and u were hating on like the whole world and u fucking copyed me cuz im the on that always that did -troy so stfu u dumb noob and take a noob


-troy lol!





[b]THAT HURTED ME, SEE LOKI?! SEE WHAT HE DOES? I GOT FEELINGS TOO, SO STFU






i love you too sonic. wow im sorry im the worse liar ever.


-troy lol!

Wow troy, That response makes me happy at all

S0nic1
New Poster
New Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Your PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  [ŁǾκĨı] on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:39 am

S0nic1 wrote:
troy wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
troy wrote:
S0nic1 wrote:
[ŁǾκĨı] wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be a lifeless jerk? Keep your thoughts to yourself. Like Ashley said, people have feelings, and making fun of them for being Gay or Emo isn't right at all. You could seriously hurt someone's feelings even if you joke around. And we know you we're serious about hating them. But keep the comments to yourself. It's not okay.

Yea? And you think it dosent hurt me getting banned for nonsense? you think it dosent hurt me guys say " U FAIL I ROCK U FUCKING N00B " Every 1 min? You dont thing dosent hurt me u guys AND girls Hurting me? well if you think it dosent... IT DOES And troy, U dared to post OMG U FAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? I think so, because that hurts me too

Loki, Think before posting, Dont post with the propose: I hate s0nic, Lets tell him this without wondering if he's hurt!

-S0nic


stfu ur retarded u report little jokes and u were hating on like the whole world and u fucking copyed me cuz im the on that always that did -troy so stfu u dumb noob and take a noob


-troy lol!





[b]THAT HURTED ME, SEE LOKI?! SEE WHAT HE DOES? I GOT FEELINGS TOO, SO STFU






i love you too sonic. wow im sorry im the worse liar ever.


-troy lol!

Wow troy, That response makes me happy at all
Wow, s0nic, you need to understand... You're not hurting over a xat ban. You're mad because we banned you for a valid reason.
avatar
[ŁǾκĨı]
Moderater
Moderater

Posts : 26
Points : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Poland or Under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 pm

WTF? Stop this please

______________________________________________________

-Locked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum